We accept admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To schedule a tour please contact our admission team.
We provide transportation for hemodialysis patients on weekends.
We are committed to ensuring you receive all of your healthcare benefits and we explore every financial option. We accept* the following insurance options:
- Humana Partnership
- Private Funding
- Most Managed Care and Insurance Plans
- Medicare Replacement Plans
*Please note that pre-authorizations are not a guarantee of payment and only your insurance carrier is able to make such determinations.
To ensure the safety of our residents and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, our facility follows federal, state and local guidelines relating to visitation.
- Outdoor visitation is always an option, but please consider the weather forecasts.
- Contact our Receptionist at 301-665-8700 to schedule a compassionate care visit.
We will keep you updated if the positivity rate in our county or other factors necessitate other infection prevention practices that impact on visitation.
- We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join out team.
- Visit the Careers page for current job openings or to join our talent network.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
333 Mill Street Hagerstown, MD 21740
Help Us Spread Joy!
Volunteering & Donations
Want to give back to your community while bringing joy to our residents? Our residents need caring individuals like yourself in their lives. With health and safety in mind, we are happy to welcome individual volunteers, community groups, student organizations, and area businesses, to share their talents, skills, and interests with our residents.
For more information about bringing joy to our staff and residents, please contact our facility and ask to be connected to our activity’s department.